Changes You Might Notice At Your Next Dental Appointment
Our team of dental professionals is focused on preparing ourselves and our office staff for your safe return in order to meet and exceed the guidance from the Office of the Provincial Health Officer, BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
What SPDG has done to protect our patients
- Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, as arriving late will decrease your treatment time available.
- Spacing between appointments to allow enhanced cleaning and preparation of the operatory.
- Socializing during the appointment will be reduced.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone when possible, or with only one other person who may be asked to wait outside during your appointment.
- A fee will be incurred by a patient who does not show for their appointment or arrives excessively late where treatment is unable to rendered within the allotted time.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers upon entry and exit of the operatory, and after coughing, sneezing, or using a tissue.
- You may be screened several times for COVID-19 symptoms. If we are concerned with an answer during the screening process, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- You will be asked to use a mouth rinse prior to any dental examination and or treatment.
- Respect social distancing when possible between yourself and others (6ft or 2m) while inside the office.
- Limiting use of the office bathroom when possible to improve its availability for hand washing.
- Daily health screenings for all staff.