Save Your Smile and Change Your Life with Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry from Surrey Place Dental Group rebuilds your teeth and gums to what they were intended to be. Our restorative dental care aims to safely repair and rebuild your teeth and other oral structures to their original state. While the intention is to restore your dental health to its pre-injury self, we always do this with an eye toward aesthetics to give you both a healthy and beautiful smile.
Our comprehensive restorative care services
Restoring your teeth and gums isn’t the work of just one procedure — we combine several methods to restore what injury and disease have robbed from you. Our rich menu of restorative dentistry includes:
- Tooth-coloured fillings: Is your smile suffering from minor decay or damage? We offer composite fillings to treat your cavities. And the best part? White fillings are natural-looking — they don’t stand out whenever you open your mouth.
- Inlays and onlays: Sometimes, you have tooth damage that’s too small for a crown and too big for a typical filling. Indirect fillings are ideal tooth restorations for these in-between cases.
- Dental crowns: Do you have damaged teeth? We offer tooth-coloured dental caps to restore your tooth if you have damage or decay that’s too big for a filling or inlay.
- Tooth replacements: Whether you have lost one, several, or all of your teeth, we have several tooth replacement options to complete your smile. We offer dental implants, dentures, and bridges to fill your mouth gaps and restore oral functionality.
- Invisalign: Do you have a misaligned bite? Unhappy with your crooked teeth? You can straighten your smile without conspicuous traditional braces. We offer Invisalign treatment that uses lightweight, minimally invisible trays to align your smile with comfort, speed, and discreetness.
- Crown lengthening: Are your gums overshadowing your teeth whenever smiling? We can add length to your crowns to bring balance to your smile. Our dentists and the team can recontour your gums to expose more of your tooth’s surface.
Have a compromised smile? You don’t have to put up with a smile that causes pain and embarrassment. Our Surrey Place Dental Group team is dedicated to helping you achieve the smile you have always wanted. Please dial (604) 969-4212 to book an appointment with our team.